English seorimícuaro French cartas de amistad German documental Spain cartas de presentación Italian xo Dutch películas un link Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
 photo 20.png  photo tumblr_n5rdankCdP1tantl2o1_500.gif

25 de enero de 2011

Inspiration Dong Young Bae!

Hellooo!!


Today I want to show my dear friend! Thanks to the "inspiration Dong Young Bae iscapable of doing great things with his voice and body! Know a little Ejul Young Bae! :)

Ejul Young Bae
Here 's exclusive interview with my friend Ejul from Malasya.

TaeYul's: How far back admire Dong Young Bae?

Ejul: I started when I saw on MTV's debut in 2006 BIGBANG ~ ~ ~i love to sing and dance a lot! Then I saw someone who was really good at singing andher dancing was so soft and amazing! when I try to find out who is this guy ~ it!Taeyang! ~ Since then begin to seek and follow his musical career and I became his fan and also officially BIGBANG .. I'm proud to be a VIP ~ =)))

TaeYul's:What do you admire most about Taeyang?

Ejul: Now a days I love three things from him ...
First: I love his voice!
second: I love her dancing! is awesome:)
Third: I love his style! although it seems simple is great ... XD
Although there are more things, these are what I admire most! He is so talented ...What else I can say ...?
Tae Yang is one in a million!

TaeYul's: I agree with you! one in a million ... (laughs) mmm ... How far back you start to dance?

Ejul: I started dancing in my school, high school in 2007 or 2008 (I think .. hehe)
dance is really an inspiration to me ~ =) but cannot it is for me more and then sing mefind these amazing things like dancing ... hehe.

I really excites me when I do two things ... sing and dance! I am not very good in speech or conversation ~ singing and dancing is the way I can express my feelings ~and I'm really grateful that I have this gift ~ so I use it in a good way for me =)))


TaeYul's: (laughs) You're great ...! this .. If you had to choose between dancing and singing ... What would you choose?

Ejul: Thanks! you're so cute! (laughs)

if I have to choose one of them ~ ~ I choose sing!
because .... I have already done a long time but not having any problem with my dancing skills ~ (laughs) but I still need some practice! =)
but absolutely want to have both (not because I'm greedy or anything .. lol) is my best side when the battle! sing and dance!

I will keep the practice of both and makes it very well ~;)

TaeYul's: Nice ^ ^!  ... umm ... What is your favorite song?

Ejul: my favorite .. ermm for now will be all Big Bang and Taeyang ~ ~ heheI have more .. (laughter) and I love the songs of my country (Malasya) and songs in English ...=) but the truth since 2007 and I'm stuck in my head KPOP ~ ~ hehe, and always listen it .. BIGBANG is what brought me to where I am today and this ... ~ ~ I loveYGFAMILY! (Laughter..)

TaeYul's: hahahahaha amazing! mmm .... What is your dream for the future?!

Ejul: First on that my future is ~ help me myself and my family! and do that ... I will definitely use what my ability allows me ~ for now I can only work and collect some money .. if I had enough money, I'd go to Korea and do an audition in YGENTERTAINMENT! I know it's a dream ~ I hope to do .. because that is my dream! and I will not waste my talent here .. so I'm trying to work hard .. is definitely a great opportunity if I can be one of the artists and be part of YG YG FAMILY =).

TaeYul's: Ohh! that's amazing! Thanks for this little interview Ejul :)

Ejul: Definitely always welcome!
I enjoy a lot .. thanks for the interview and if you want to know more peleame ~ ~ I love you!
You're so cute .. thanks again =)))))


I hope you liked the interview! is short but substantial and makes it clear what are the desires of this great man! I hope you support VIP's!

And so it does not go blank or does not know as he does ... here I leave a great selection of the best videos (almost all) that Ejul to uploaded to my Youtube account! I count on your comments and rates! XD hahaha ...

This is my favorite ... I think some already know that .. hahahaha! Wedding Dress in Malasya Version!






So..Now...my favorite dance video XD hahahaha... Enjoy it!








To see these and more videos! go to my YouTube Account JessemcC11yuly :) Hope you like your talent as much as me! :) I count on your support my dear VIP's ... :)

That's all for now ... I'll be bringing you the video and Dances Videos! whenever you can;), Do not forget that comments are the essence of the Post! hahahaha (I enter competitions Blog Stars! Help me!) hahahaha


Ejul FIGHTING!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario